The future of mental health and personal development is in psychedelics.
Psychedelics for Clinical Research
Psygen’s mission is to accelerate the research and development of psychedelic drugs for medicinal and therapeutic applications.
Psygen's Social Mandate
We are committed to donating up to 10% of all profits to our charitable foundation to provide access to therapy for low income populations, fund non-profit research programs and fund environmental programs.
• 6 years education in critical care and aviation retrieval medicine.
• 17+ years Advanced Life Support/Critical Care Paramedic.
• 3 years Assistant Medical Director for HERO Client Rescue, Port Au Prince, Haiti.
• Previous social media manager for BC flight paramedics.
• Entrepreneurial development and manager for a small company with 8 employees.
• Extensive experience in creative leadership and client care.
His passion for helping improve the human experience through psychedelic manufacturing is backed by several years of experience of work with pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and medicinal marijuana.
Chris brings the implementation of safe manufacturing practices as required by Health Canada and his
expertise with Food and Food Supplements manufacturing regulations and their practical implementation make him well versed in this emerging market.